
Sunday afternoon was spent here at the cove...

There's something invigorating about being by the ocean...
For me, it was just nice to by water that wasn't snow crystals or ice...
For Sandi, it was "cold"! :)
For these sea lions it was sunday afternoon nap time...
This area is filled with restaurants, hotels, residences, cafe, boutiques, galleries...we ran out of time to explore...

Many critters and things in the tide pools and creeping along the rocks...

Such a gorgeous area - I loved the little patches of green along the cliffs...

And knowing the laughter is truly the best medicine...this one has got it covered even though the seagull is looking annoyed...
1 comment:
I love all your pictures of San Diego! I've never been there, but it looks like an awesome place ... and even more than just a place to get away from the snow! Looks like you had fun! :-) I like your new blog look,too!
Post a Comment