And yes...I sent 2010 out with a *B*a*N*g* @ 11:45pm, December 31... So I have some missing metal on my passenger doors, only one currently works...one has been "re-aligned" as shown...and there are some scrapes, scratches & dents...
So, off to the autobody shop we go with my wheels at the young age of 13 months...poor baby!
But I did get this most stunning artpiece from some part of the door for a new table centerpiece - bonus!
@ Suzie - a guy was talking to his wife & not looking where he was going and ran a red light and drove into the side of me...I almost missed him, so the damage wasn't as bad as it could have been. Best part is, the man was honest & admitted 100% fault and a considerate guy passing by stopped to leave his card as a witness...so, since no one was hurt (just our vehicles)...it could have been so much worse. Here's hoping the shop I picked does a good job with the fix up! ;)
3 comments:
sorry about your loss ... but truly a lovely centerpiece!
Oh no! What happened??
@ Suzie - a guy was talking to his wife & not looking where he was going and ran a red light and drove into the side of me...I almost missed him, so the damage wasn't as bad as it could have been. Best part is, the man was honest & admitted 100% fault and a considerate guy passing by stopped to leave his card as a witness...so, since no one was hurt (just our vehicles)...it could have been so much worse. Here's hoping the shop I picked does a good job with the fix up! ;)
Post a Comment