
I was overjoyed to arrive at the lake for the Holidays...with more HOARFROST!! Good thing it lasted for 3 days as it was so cloudy that I almost dispaired of getting any blue sky & hoarfrost pics...but I lucked out! The best present...

This was the first evening I got there and was almost too dark for good pics, but I loved how you could see individual snowflakes on the blue clothesline...

And then the next morning...ah, blue skies...

...which made everything look beautiful...even this dead spruce tree in the yard...

It all looked gorgeous outside...winter wonderland-like...

And somehow this branch reminded me of a hand, making a peace sign...

And this was the view up the street towards the highway when Levi & I went for a walk (ie: I pulled him on the GT)...

Then Lyssa joined us and we did some more exploring around town until I got stopped by this fence...it was just covered!...

And when I looked out from under the trees where I was crouching taking the fence pics, I saw this cute view of Miss Lys getting GT rides from Levi nearby...while they impatiently waited for me...

And just liked I'd hoped...the blue skies + hoarfrost was perfect!

Soooooo blue!

And more of the winter wonderland!

And a frosty-tipped red pine bough....

And by day 3...if you stood quietly outside, you could hear the hoarfrost falling off the trees. One of the VERY FEW things I actually think are neat about winter...the list is SHORT!
No comments:
Post a Comment