We lucked out on the day Dad loaned us the boat since he had to work, so I had to take a picture to prove that it really looked this perfect!
And what better sign than to arrive at the Island and find "our" beach perfectly uninhabited!
Mr G looking happy to be headed to the beach...
Mr L was keeping a tight hold on Mom during the ride, but giggling away...
It didn't take the 4 of them too long to hit the lake...
Not sure what this scowl was about from the little surfer guy...
Mr S was thoroughly enjoying a water fight w/ Uncle A
I'm pretty sure he lost since he couldn't stop laughing long enough to blast water at Aj!
Mr Toothless!
Charging along thru the water w/ purpose...I can't recall where Miss A was headed...
And what better sign than to arrive at the Island and find "our" beach perfectly uninhabited!
Mr G looking happy to be headed to the beach...
Mr L was keeping a tight hold on Mom during the ride, but giggling away...
It didn't take the 4 of them too long to hit the lake...
Not sure what this scowl was about from the little surfer guy...
Mr S was thoroughly enjoying a water fight w/ Uncle A
I'm pretty sure he lost since he couldn't stop laughing long enough to blast water at Aj!
Mr Toothless!
Charging along thru the water w/ purpose...I can't recall where Miss A was headed...
No comments:
Post a Comment