A disgusting but strangely, neat looking moth (if that is possible)?!
Classic "wheelbarrow" rides...I have no idea where Dad used to find the energy after a long day at work to do this for us kids!
The amazing daisy!It is double sided...
A side profile shot to show you what I mean...It was the definitely mutated... but it rather captivated Trista & I (I think the neighbour was worried about us after watching us staring at the daisy patch for ever and taking pictures!).
A little & a big...
One of Mom's Lilies...
A "brotherly" wheelbarrow ride...not so calm looking...
Argh...don't you just hate getting a pebble in your flip flop?!
Spencer, Graeme, Dad & Aj went fishing in Eagle Lake...Spence was the guy that brought anything back to show for it (as pictured on previous post).
The four cute cousins w/ the big catch!
Getting a closer look!
A little & a big...
One of Mom's Lilies...
A "brotherly" wheelbarrow ride...not so calm looking...
Argh...don't you just hate getting a pebble in your flip flop?!
Spencer, Graeme, Dad & Aj went fishing in Eagle Lake...Spence was the guy that brought anything back to show for it (as pictured on previous post).
The four cute cousins w/ the big catch!
Getting a closer look!
No comments:
Post a Comment