Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello, My Visitors & Bloghoppers...

I SEE YOU!
I love visitors and I see quite a few of you from all over...
Most of whom I can identify but a few others are a little more tricky...
So who are you?
Even if I don't know you personally - leave me a message, say hello, tell me how you found me (and if it's via a relative...don't be afraid to claim your relatives...I know you don't always get to pick them!) :)
and be glad that you aren't living here, where today the temps w/ windchill are unfortunately around the -40's!
You are welcome to visit this way instead as its...
more affordable, no packing and hopefully its warmer!!
Here is where I've seen a few of you from...
Blackfalds, AB - Kamloops, BC - Regina, SK - Calgary, AB - Revelstoke, BC - Elliot Lake, ON (Hello Auntie!) - Sylvan Lake, AB - Virden, MB - Pennant Hills, AUS - San Mateo, CA - Lincoln, NE - Brandon, MB - Winnipeg, MB - Ottawa, ON - Tilley, AB - Macdowall, SK - San Diego, CA - Penticton, BC - Pritchard, BC - Gorlitz, SK - Medicine Hat, AB - Penhold, AB - Vancouver, BC, etc...
So...go ahead, click on the word "comments" below and say Hello - I dare ya!
By the way...if you know who's eyes I used above...let me know!

7 comments:

Michelle Service said...

Well WE are from Rimbeytown. You know where - although we have not seen you for OVER nine months. Yikes. Bring you pretty, sunshiny face our way, chicken! I had to comment 'cause you are my best commenter! AND your BLOG ROCKS! (people like Auntie Joanne can't comment 'cause she doesn't have a blog, right?)

bron said...

G'day Linda :) I stop often by your blog & have a wee peek! I found yr blog via Michelle's. My now sister-in-law, Nerida & I stayed a night or 2 with you wayyy back in 1998, 2nd & 3rd of November according to my travel diary !
It's been great catching up again :)

bron said...

oops, sorry forgot to ease your curiosity .. I'm not from any of the places on your list, but from Albury, Australia x

Kelty, Ash, Waylon, Zane, Trey and Dalys! said...

Hi! THis is Kelty and Ash Becker! We are the Tilley AB altho we live in Brooks. I just click off Michelle's to see yours and its always fun to see Amber's girls on here every now and then!

Joanne Morrell said...

Hi back to you!

No, I don't have a blog site, but I sure enjoy looking at all the pics!

Keep up the good work - I just signed up, so now I can comment!!!

Raelynn said...

As part of the etc...Kenosha WI is checking in. Love your blog and all the fab photos! I'll be back....

Aimee said...

Hey linda, it's Aimee.. the San Mateo, CA visitor... where it's sunny any plus 20. Hmm, maybe you'll just have to visit san francisco someday with Michelle :)

Thanks for posting!