Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pics of Pics of Memories '06!

Ah Maui...I clearly remember LOVING Maui...but I forgot HOW much I loved it until I looked back at these old pics...
(Forgive the quality...these are quick pics of pics from '06-'07)
Ah, the beaches...
These lucky little stinkers are there again right now, soaking it all up! They look so little in these pics...and I guess they were - time flies!!
Little buddies playin' in the sand - December 2006
Ah...gorgeous...one of my favourite spots on the island!
More of the same...
And all the Monarch butterflies...
Ah hahahahahahaha...and this man with his HAIR SWEATER! Yes, I said "hair sweater"...that is NOT a sweater...that's all hair!
Ah, the beach sights!
I hope my sis and her 3 big boys are loving Maui for me!
(and taking some more up to date pics for me too!)

2 comments:

kara said...

that last picture made me laugh out loud today; thanks! :)

Sally and Dean said...

OH MY GOODNESS.. yes the last pic... THAT IS THE MOST SURPRISING PIC I HAVE SEEN IN A LOOOOONG TIME! I certainly had to take a triple take on that one... teee hee. oh my, can you imagine?!?!?!?!