Wednesday, May 5, 2010

'Mara is o*N*e!

" Hmmmm, this looks like a lion...Raaaaaaaaarrr!"
(I should've got it on video...)
Yep, she's a strange little duck and her favourite animal sound for lions, bears, some dogs and any other animal that she has no idea what sound they make...to her, they all go "RAAAAAAAR"!!
Not looking so impressed at all about this weird candle thing...too funny, she almost looks disgusted!
And once her piece of cake was placed before her she gave her Dad this look that seems to say..."Excuse me, Dad...really...you want me to eat this?!..Really?! I don't even know what this is!?"
"ok, I'll just peck at a little bit of it...slurp, slurp, slurp..."
"YEAHHH...SUGAR! Now that's what I've been looking for!!"
"Uh, oh...just wait a sec...that's real sweet...I need a little water here...hold on..."
(Somehow you'll notice that she managed to get just a bit of icing on her arms.)
"Oh, and Mom...this brown spongy stuff and the brown squiggly stuff...it sure is sticky..."
"And you know what Auntie,...I LIKE IT!"
Happy 1st Birthday Little Sweet Face Amara!
xoxo

1 comment:

excess.modality said...

great photos....nothing better than chocolate cake