Thursday, May 10, 2007

To Clarksville via Nashville...

On the drive north from Nashville to Clarksville - the rock is similar to Manitoulin Island!

Temporary residence, which was very nice and I quote...
"Hallooo, Wing8t Inn Claaarksvulle, thas is a' ____"
I LOVE their Tennesee accents!

This is a beautiful mural in downtown Clarksville across the street from Bennés Steakhouse where we enjoyed a delicious supper.

Franklin Street - Old Downtown Clarksville

Train trestle bridge beyond the Columbus River, along Riverside Drive - thought this might be of interest to a guy I used to live with :)

I know that this pretty purple pansy (these were blooming everywhere) would be of interest to a gal I used to live with :)

By the Avis sign is where we began at the Nashville International Airport, then west on 40, north on 155, past the Grand Ole Opry, etc (Carrie Underwood is going to be performing June 4th I think it was) and west on 24 on to Clarksville to 79.

1 comment:

Michelle Service said...

there are so many beautiful places in north america, eh? thanks for the shots of tennessee....! great pictures. WOULD LOVE to hear their accents!